I'm wearing an H&M coat
TED & MUFFY boots (c/o)
ZARA playsuit (underneath)
& OTHER STORIES bag
& OTHER STORIES sunglasses
What do you add to all an black outfit? A camel coat, of course. I have honestly been searching for a camel coat for over four years, however, was adamant not to buy one unless it was perfect in many ways...
1. Firstly, the ratio of wool-to-polyester was important, it had to be of some quality, in order for it to last. (This one is 50% wool; it fits the bill).
2. The shade of camel; not too orangey, or creamy on the opposite scale.
3. The price-for-quality balance. This was just under £80.
4. Length. It's hard to find a coat long enough to keep you warm/trap the heat in vs. wearing heels to keep the coat from dragging on the floor!
5. Style. A classic-collared coat that won't look dated. The waist-tie on this one makes it current, yet can be removed if I'm not feeling it.
You can also see the Lucina boots in action. I love that they can be folded to just below-the-knee, differing from all the over-the-knee styles at the moment. The suede is super comfortable and flexible.